If you want to stay close to home here are some of our favourites around the Jimbaran area:
- Beach / swim time at the lovely Jimbaran beach (only 100m from the villa)
- Cultural Park (GWK) for a Kecak Dancing Show over dinner (10 min drive)
- Sunset Kechak dance at Uluwatu Temple at sunset – spectacular! (15 min drive)
- Intercontinental Water Sports Club can be joined on a daily basis with full use of facilities (5 min walk).
- Jenggala Local Ceramics for kids pottery painting, ceramics shopping and a great café for lunch (3 min drive).
- Golf – New Kuta & Nusa Dua Courses are both only 15min drive.
- Bliss Massage – good quality for bargain price – (10 min walk or get them to come to the Villa)
- Bamboo Spa by L’Occtaine – treat yourself (5 minute walk)
- Kuta Water Park (for kids) – 20 minute drive (subject to traffic)
- Bali Safari & Marine Park – great day out for the kids – (approx 30km from Jimbaran, but worth the drive)
- Family sunset Jukung (Outrigger) boat rides with beachfront pickup (subject to ocean conditions).
- Surfing – Have a lesson, hire a boogy board / soft surf board, catch a Jukung, (Outrigger)out to the world class breaks from Kuta Reef to Airport Rights to Uluwatu, or drive 20 mins to Nusa Dua, Uluwatu and Balangan breaks. Just ask our staff and we can organise it for you
- If you want to go further afield, we are proud to partner with EOasia to provide you with an impressive range of high quality tours. Bali activities list :